7.13.2010

Trash the Dress

On Sunday I had the very, very fun privilege of doing a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot with some friends.

Trash the dress is a growing photography fad where after their wedding day, brides head out to do things one wouldn't normally do in a wedding gown. I've seen photos involving mud, paint, dirt/dust, and often times water.

In our case, my super cool and laid back friend Molly played at the beach with her equally as cool bridesmaids.

Here are a few of my favorites, but you can view more here.











4 comments:

Sarah D said...

What great pictures Audra! We had a blast, thank you so much for doing this for us!!! :)

Hilah said...

Great pictures!!! I don't know if I could do that to my dress, but then again I don't know what good it is doing in it's shrink wrap box!

Hilah said...

Great pictures!!! I don't know if I could do that to my dress, but then again I don't know what good it is doing in it's shrink wrap box!

Anonymous said...

Very cool pictures Audra! Back in the day we "saved" our dresses....I guess hoping one day our daughter or granddaughter would want to wear it. Happens rarely unfortunately:)