3.10.2010

Home Again

We made it home from Memphis at around 10 pm on Monday night, and it is SO good to be back. We had a great time and got to see so many people I haven't seen in years. I'm so thankful for having the chance to get down there again with the girls. But it was a really long time to be away from JP and live out of suitcases in a hotel room with two young children being transferred all over the place multiple times a day.

Yesterday was spent doing laundry, unpacking, and getting caught up on rest. Today is gray and rainy, so we are staying inside and getting back on a regular schedule.

Here are some pictures from the trip. The crummy ones are from my phone, and the nice ones are from my mom's camera.

Dad's van had a DVD player in it (hallelujah!).
Ruby sleeping on the ride down
Various pictures of JP with the surprises he found around the house
The girls ready to go swimming at the hotel
Ruby dressed for the visitation
Clockwise from back: My Aunt Ann, me, my sister Amber, my mom, and Memaw
Me and Memaw
Learning how to blow bubbles
Ruby to Ruby love!
More pictures to come: I am at the mercy of my mom and sister since I didn't have a camera to take down with me on this trip!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love the idea of giving JP gifts and sending pics of him finding it. They are fun pictures! Did the girls get a kick out getting the pictures from their daddy?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Ruby and her Me-Maw have a special bond!