2.22.2007

They Just Keep Coming

I'm a little late in posting this great news, but I feel better when I realize Pete hasn't even posted this to his own blog yet:
I have another neice or nephew on the way!!! My sister Amber and her husband Pete are expecting baby #2 in October. For those of you doing the math...yes, Elijah and his little brother or sister will only be 13 months apart! Yikes! Amber & Pete weren't planning on having their kids so close together, but praise God, a baby is still a blessing and God's timing is always perfect!
I'm super excited. I think it's a girl. At least I kind of hope it's a girl - that way Rae won't be totally outnumbered. :) But it would also be fun for Elijah to have a brother so close in age to himself.
This is the cute picture they took to share the news with Pete's family.

Welcome sweet baby!!! Your Auntie can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Amber! :) I am so happy for them. It's always a joy for someone to get pregnant w/o it being a huge struggle! Also, the pictures of Rae are beautiful. She is gorgeous--just like her mama! ;) Miss you!!!