2.04.2007

Back Home

Hi Everybody!
This is Audra typing again (Thanks, Dad, for filling in!). We are home tonight, Sunday. The doctor said we could stay till tomorrow or come home now and we opted to come on home.
We are so, so excited about our little baby Israel. She is the most beautiful, amazing thing I've ever laid my eyes on.
I am exhausted and will write more about the whole experience tomorrow or sometime soon. Right now I need to take a nap.
Here are some pictures from our camera. She looks so different today than she did yesterday now that her face isn't quite so swollen anymore.
Love to all of you - thanks for your support and prayers!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the one of her in her car seat. What a cutie! She is so girly! I love it!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. Glad you are home and doing well. Hope you get some rest. Keep those pics coming.

Lori said...

She is so cute!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Welcome Home!!

Brenton Balvin said...

It is nice to get back home from the hospital isn't it? We are glad to hear that you are all doing well.

Chris Good said...

Congratulations! Very cute baby! I know this sounds to easy, but it's true...sleep when the baby sleeps and you'll make it through the first month.

margaret said...

She's beautiful!!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! And I can't wait to meet her in person. :)

Anonymous said...

she is soooooooo cute, what a dolly! congratulations to you both!
molly (l)