2.01.2007

Overdue

Today I am officially "overdue."
January 31st came and went with no sign of baby, so I guess we're having a February girl after all!
Please continue to pray for me, JP and baby Israel. I am battling frustration that we still haven't gotten to meet her yet. But I know that "He makes all things beautiful IN HIS TIME," so I'm doing my best to both "hope and quietly wait." :)
I believe that God is using every extra day in the womb to fine tune her digestive, immune and respiratory systems so that she will be born healthy and without any of daddy's allergies, asthma, or stomach issues.
Then again, maybe she is more than ready to go and God is just trying to teach me patience!
We love you, Rae, and we can't wait to meet you!!!

3 comments:

bruce said...

Maybe she is just putting on weight so that she can whoop up on her cousins sooner?
Love you (and Israel)
Dad

Anonymous said...

I am sure that the moment you see her all your frustration about it taking extra long will disappear forever....I'm praying you can use these final days (hours?) to rest and enjoy being at home. Love and miss you!

Stephanie Balvin said...

I was 8 days over due with Jacob. I know that's not what you want to hear, but make the most of it. Go on as many dates with JP as you can, you don't need a babysitter yet. Go to the movies and do whatever you can to take your mind off of it. The MOA is a great place to walk it out! Plus I am sure JP knows his way of getting the baby out! :) Hang in there, rest as much as you can, you will need it!