2.06.2007

Rae Rae

This picture is the one that I think most clearly illustrates what little Israel looks like. C'mon people - you can't tell me she's not gorgeous!!!
We had an AMAZING night last night! Israel did not cry more than just a peep here and there, and I was able to sleep all night long other than getting up to feed her. I probably got between 6-8 hours of sleep between 8:00pm and 7:00am. It was such an answer to prayer! She has been going down for her naps NO SWEAT! I think the secret (other than God's goodness) is the baby papasan. She hated sleeping in her crib, so we put her down in the chair and she has been doing awesome.

4 comments:

Stephanie Balvin said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! She has great color!

Anonymous said...

She has pouty lips! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just wrote this long comment and then it disappeared.

She is so cute! And thank the Lord for whoever invented infant swings and chairs. They are such a God-send when they help little ones sleep. Elliot prefered his swing for almost the first month. But now loves his bed.

Audra, she is so adorable. I cannot wait to meet her. I think we will be up in June when Tal has training up there. Good work, girlie!

Anonymous said...

Our baby loved her swing too. One trick that worked for us to get her to sleep in her crib - we rolled up 2 recieving blankets and put them on either side of her (she looked like a little hot dog :)) I think being stuck between the two blankets was nice a cozy and she was asleep in no time.