1.15.2007

This is a Baby Update...

...Except for that there is nothing to report. Just thought I'd get that out there since everyone keeps on asking. :)
My due date is the 31st. I am in week 38 right now, so technically the baby is full term and could come at any time. Although I've been rooting for her to come early nearly the entire pregnancy, right now I have no reason to believe that she will.
I am feeling pretty good. I certainly cannot complain, as mine has been a relatively easy pregnancy. Sleeping is harder these days, but that's a given.
We continue to covet your prayers as we get closer and closer to the big day!

1 comment:

David and Bethany said...

I am so excited and happy for you!! I so wish I could be with you at this incredibly special time, but I will be thinking of you and praying for all 3 of you from Texas. Love you! Bethany