10.22.2011

Fall Activities

I love fall. It is by far my favorite time of year. Here are a few photos from some of our fall activities lately.

Ava has been playing soccer, and we finally made it to one of her games. She was so cute, but I think she wanted to be playing with her cousins on the sidelines even more than she wanted to be playing soccer. :)


Yesterday, JP's mom treated us to a day at the Nathes 101 Market in Otsego. If you've never been there, it's a great place to check out. They have lots of fun fall activities, like a corn pit for $1, giant bouncy balloon (free with food shelf donation), rubber duck races (free), animal train ($2) and a really great petting zoo ($2). There is also a corn maze which we will tackle someday when the kids are a little older. :) Relatively cheap and definitely fun!


Unfortunately, right after holding the baby bunnies, my right eye erupted in a painful allergic reaction. We had to leave early so I could go to the eye doctor. It's doing much better now, but it was really terrible when it happened. I've never reacted to anything like that before.

Tomorrow night we're going on a hayride with my family. I'll try to post photos soon!

No comments: