1.27.2010

So Little Time!

Sorry to all of you faithful blog readers -- I have not had internet to post an update since our move. Now I have internet, but not much time, so I just wanted to let you know that I'll be updating soon! We are loving it here so far, and the community seems very friendly. Tomorrow I'm taking the girls to a local MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers) play date at a church nearby. Hopefully we'll make some connections and some new friends to play with!

Here are two photos I can offer you of the house. Rae's room and the kitchen are the only two rooms in the house that are set up enough to be photographed. :)

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Love the kitchen! Especially all the dog dishes!! Moving is tough, but the stretching and growth it brings is great.

Sarah D said...

It looks beautiful! Cant wait to see it in person :)