3.30.2007

Two Month Checkup

Today Israel had her two month checkup. She is 12 lbs on the nose and nearly 24 inches long. That's 90th percentile for height and 75th for weight. Big girl!!! Watching her get her shots was so, so sad. Everything was fine, then her face went white with horror, then bright red as she screamed her little head off. I started crying but tried my best to hide it from the nurse.
JP had work at a cabin in Shell Lake, WI this week, so on Tuesday we went up there to spend a couple nights. Israel did very well napping and sleeping in a strange place in her pack-n-play. Our friends, the Knoblauchs, were there too. They have two kids, ages 1 and 2. They had fun playing in the pool and we also took them to a little shop where you can paint your own pottery.
I was thinking today...ever since Rae was born all I blog about is her. I don't even remember what I used to blog about before the baby. She is all I think about these days! But I don't hear any of you complaining about "too much Rae" so here are some more pictures of her with daddy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You'll never hear me complain "Too much Rae"!

Love you-

G

Stuart B said...

Maybe too much JP...but not Rae. Cute baby!