3.01.2007

Idol Thoughts

(Disclaimer: I know I'm a cheeseball for even posting this, but I'm interested to hear what other Idol watchers think)

JP and I have been keeping up to date with our American Idol. Here are some of my thoughts so far.
My favorite contestants this season are Melinda Doolittle and Chris Sligh.
Melinda Rocks. The girl can blow. Did anyone else see her rendition of "My Funny Valentine" last night? Yowzer! Plus, she's so sweet and unassuming. She doesn't have that arrogant aire about her that so many of the others do.

Chris is the bomb. Dude can sing AND he's hilarious AND he has crazy hair.

Other favorites include LaKisha Jones and Sundance Head...though Sundance has had some rough spots. He really redeemed himself Tuesday night, though.
Topping my "bottom of the barrell list" is Antonella Barba, and not just because of the raunchy news circulating about her. I think she has a weak voice and a cocky attitude. Not that I could do better, but I don't think she deserves to go much futher than a week or two from here.

I know there are a few of you out there following the show...so chime in with your two cents worth about the contestants! :)

4 comments:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Audra, let me just say this for everyone that knows you and has heard you sing, YOU ABSOLUTELY could and would do better, you have an amazing voice! I agree with your two top picks, I also like the shaved head guy (not good with names). I'm unaware of raunchy rumors of that girl I've been so busy I haven't stayed up on the idol news.

Anonymous said...

Love Melinda and Chris but also Lakisha - still got goosebumps from her song last week.

That Antonella was pretty cocky last night I agree! She needs to go-

And you my dear? You could sing the shorts off of almost all of them! Grandma Dellas keeps saying she wants to hear you sing again.

Love you-

G

Anonymous said...

i like blake lewis..

Grant said...

I'm proud to say that i've NEVER watched American Graven Images...he he
Grant