3.08.2007

Let's Dish!


Yesterday, my friend Nicole and I went to Let's Dish! in Maple Grove and it was a blast! If you've never heard of it, basically it's a store where you can go in, prepare yummy meals from their menu, package them up, and take them home to freeze for a later date. They provide all of the ingredients and have everything set up for you, so all you have to do is follow the recipe. Nicole and I both went home with eight dinners for only about $4 a plate. It sure beats going to the grocery, getting all of the ingredients, and spending all the time doing it at home.
Nicole is having a baby in two weeks, so this will be really great for them. They'll have delicious dinners frozen and ready to go after the little one arrives.
It was fun! Try it out sometime!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

$4 a plate!!! That is pricey!

The Charlebois said...

I guess it's more expensive than cooking yourself at home, but I think it's a good deal considering everything is pretty much done for you. It's a convenience factor.

Anonymous said...

that is nice as a gift to give to a new mom!

Anonymous said...

A few of my friends have done that and enjoyed it as well. What sort of things did you make?

G

Molly said...

hey! I have done let's dish too and I just put it on my blog! I updated mine pretty thoroughly per your request dearest!