4.04.2007

Seven Staples

Yesterday I was sitting at home when my brother Nathan came in with blood running down his face. He had a blood-covered rag up to his head and claimed he didn't really remember what happened. He was at the dump unloading JP's dump trailer when something must have flown out and hit him in the head. He didn't know what hit him but he thought maybe a 2x4.
He didn't want to go to the emergency room, but after observing the nearly 4-inch gash in his head, I made the call that we were definitely going. The doctor ended up putting a few stitches and seven staples in Nathan's head. It was actually pretty cool to watch.
Thankfully, Nathan is going to be okay. He is already back to work today and feels just fine.
Here's a blurry picture of the staples.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Poor Nate. But I must say I do prefer the pictures of Rae:)

G

Lori said...

OUCH!! Praise God he is ok!!