11.30.2006

Baby Update

The latest on the baby is that everything is still going well. I am in my 31st week (8th month) and have gained 15 pounds. Doc says that is healthy. Baby is kicking and moving all the time - she's probably about 15 inches long and 3 pounds at this point. She can turn her head from side to side, follow light with her eyes, and even has dreams now.
From now on I go to the doctor every two weeks instead of every month. My last day of work is December 23rd...and then I'm a full-time homemaker! Crazy, huh?
I praise God that I'm feeling better than ever right now. I'm not tired, not sore anymore, not unbearably huge, and I sleep remarkably well (as long as the tums are on the nightstand!). Thanks to everybody who has been praying for me and Israel - it is really working!

P.S. We are JUST about finished with the nursery! Stay tuned for photos soon!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Praise God!!! Cant wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

I have missed hearing from you on the blog. We must talk soon. I want a photo of you prego too...I'm sure you're even cuter than a few weeks ago. ;) Miss you!

jerarbw said...

Remind us when your due date is?

The Charlebois said...

Due Date is January 31st