10.25.2006

The Charleblog

Effective very soon, "Pipes' Dreams" is going to be undergoing a change. Instead of being my personal blog, JP and I plan to make it more of a "family" blog...with both of us posting thoughts and updates. We call it "The Charleblog." You can see the change in the header already.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
One week from now, our web address will change from this current address to http://thecharleblog.blogspot.com. I'm not changing it just yet, so everyone can get the update.
JP is looking forward to joining the blogger world. While he probably won't post as much as I will, it will be fun to hear his thoughts from time to time. Hopefully it will keep things dynamic.
I'll post reminders as the date gets close for us to change our address.

1 comment:

bruce said...

Clever blog name.
Yuk, yuk, yuk.
Love, Dad