7.09.2011

Name Update

Thanks for all of your input on choosing a name! I'm serious, I really appreciate the input people have been giving. And although there is still one day left on the poll, I have made my decision on a name.

But guess what -- I'm not going to tell you yet! BWAHAHAHA! I know, evil, right? I'm working with a friend to design a logo, and when I have it, I'll do a big fancy reveal.

I will tell you this: it's none of the names mentioned here OR in any of the comments. It's something JP and I came up with together in one of our conversations. I like it. JP loves it. You might hate it. That's okay with me. :)

Here is a peek at another shoot I had this week.


That's Sam (or did you pick up on that already?).

This is his big sister, Alison, and her pony, Diamond.

Alison is only six years old and races ponies competitively. She is Rae and Ruby's new superstar. They came with me to the photo shoot and were enraptured with Alison and Diamond. They even got their own pony rides.

___________________________________

On the home front:

We are all doing well. We are enjoying the summer and doing our best to be outside as much as possible.

Rosie is so big, and she's cruising around the house, walking along the furniture, and getting into everything. She has definitely entered the "clingy" stage where she wants to be with Mommy all the time. She whines when I leave the room or hand her to someone else, but for the most part, she is a happy baby. We've started calling her "Ducky" or "Ducka-ducka" because one of the babbling sounds she makes sounds like "ducka-ducka."

My brother Micah and his family are in town for a few weeks before they are stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY. We got to spend all day with them on Tuesday, and tomorrow (Sunday) we're heading to Taylor's Falls with my side of the family.

I'm loving my new van! I think my favorite feature so far is the remote operated dual sliding doors. It's amazing. No more struggling to get the doors closed with a baby in one arm and groceries in the other!

Ok, baby's crying. Gotta run.

No comments: