2.18.2010

The rest of Rae's Birthday

I am far behind on updating this blog.

Here are some more pictures from the proceeding celebrations for Rae's third birthday. On the Saturday after her birthday, Papa, Nana, Gammy, Grampies, Ava, Vinnie & Florie came over. We had lunch and strawberry shortcake, opened gifts, and played, played, played! Unfortunately, we didn't get many pictures from that afternoon.

Rae opens a Dora backpack with wheels
The next day (Sunday), my side of the family came over for Superbowl Sunday. Rae and Ruby helped me make a special rainbow birthday cake.

Rae loves having her cousins come over to play! Here are Elijah and Naomi (my sister's two oldest kids) enjoying cake.
The dress that Rae is wearing in the picture below is the "sparkling dress" that my grandmother made me for my third birthday. It was my FAVORITE dress when I was little, and it was so special to see Rae wear it. She calls it her "princess dress."
This is Rae opening up her gift from my sister & her family: a sleeping bag! Rae loves it and can't wait to go camping this spring!

And finally, a cute picture of Ruby getting some quality snuggle time in with Uncle Joe and Auntie Becky!
Thanks to everyone who made the hike out here to make Rae's birthday(s) so special! We love you all!

No comments: