3.31.2008

Weekend

We had a very fun and eventful weekend.
On Friday, we called in a babysitter and went bowling with a group of people from our church. I hadn't bowled in a LONG time, and started off surprisingly well, only to slowly deteriorate over the course of the night. But it didn't matter! We had a great time hanging out with friends and spending time together.
I stole these pictures from Saverio's facebook page:
Me & Sarah

JP, Cole & Chris work out their strategy

Sarah looks like she hasn't eaten in days


Before we left that night, Rae found one of my sweaters and brought it out to JP, saying "Pees?" He put it on her and she loved it.




Saturday was busy. JP watched Israel most of the day as I ran to our "Help Meet" book study and to a baby shower. Then it was home to relieve JP, pack up Rae, bring her to my mom's, and head to church (Did anyone else have as much fun as I did during worship that night?!!?)

Sunday was extra special, though, because we celebrated Great-Grandma Dellas' birthday (JP's mom's mom). I think Uncle Kev said she was turning 39. Wow. It was wonderful to see her, as well as Great-Grandma Arlene and all the rest of the family we barely ever get to see.

Now it's Monday and we're back to the grind. Fun weekends make Mondays seem extra boring. But I guess I just have more to look forward to that way. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pix of Rae in Mommy's sweater-too dang cute! I've already printed out copies to bring with me to Mexico to show all our friends. They love seeing pictures of the girls:)

Love you lots-

G