9.17.2007

Back to Work


A couple weeks ago I got a call from my old boss at WCCO-TV asking if I would be willing to come back as a freelance producer on a temporary basis. Apparently they are really short-handed right now and just need some help as they fill a number of open positions. He basically told me I could pick my own schedule - they'd take anything they could get.
After talking it over, JP and I decided that I could help out for a little while. So for the months of October and November, I'll be producing the noon show on Mondays and Tuesdays. Rae's grandparents are going to take turns watching her during this time.
I'm a little bit nervous to go back. After almost 9 months at home, I'm obviously rusty. And I've never had the desire to go back to work. It makes me sad to think that I won't be here when Israel wakes up. Of course it's only two days a week, and I'll be home by lunchtime...but STILL! :) I'll also have to get back into the habit of getting to bed on time.
We'll see how it goes. It may be nice to have the extra couple bucks in time for the holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean it's official?

-"The old boss"

Lori said...

That time will fly by! I pray it does!!