12.29.2006

Tag, I'm it.

Lori tagged me - here it goes!

A - Available or Taken - Happily taken
B - Best Friend - JP
C - Cake or Pie - Strawberry cake
D - Drink of Choice - Almost any juice, Coke w/ grenadine, Sweet tea (the REAL stuff)
E - Essential Item you use everyday - Contact
F - Favorite Color - Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms - Worms, but not the sour kind
H - Hometown - Minneapolis
I - Indulgence - White Chocolate truffles or cheesecake
J - January or February - January, assuming our baby comes by her due date!!!
K - Kids and Names - One daughter, Israel Hope
L - Life is incomplete without - Jesus, my family
M - Marriage Date - August 19, 2005
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister, 3 brothers, 2 sisters-in-law, 2 brothers-in-law
O - Oranges or Apples - Honeycrisp apples
P - Phobias or Fears - Centipedes, failure
Q - Favorite Quote - Too many to pick just one
R - Reason to Smile - she's kicking me right now
S - Season - Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people - Bethany, Deb, Erin
U - Unknown fact about me - I shoot pool left-handed
V - Vegetable you don't like - mushrooms (but are they a vegetable or just a fungus?)
W - Worst Habit - spending time on the computer. :)
X - X-rays? - None, unless you count the dentist
Y - Your favorite food - Italian or Chinese
Z - Zodiac - no thanks

No comments: