On Christmas Eve, JP's mom's side of the family came over to our house for all sorts of excitement. The highlight of the day may have been when I blew up Gail & Larry's 9x13 pyrex pan. I had set it on the stove, not realizing that the burner was still on. Lisa noticed it smoking, and I went over to push the pan off the burner. When it hit the cool surface, the whole thing exploded into tiny bits, sending glass flying everywhere. Thankfully, nobody was hurt. But we did throw away all of the left-over food just in case glass had gotten into any of it. Unfortunately, we were so busy cleaning up that I didn't get any pictures of the catastrophe!
Here are the far too few pictures I DID get from the day. Thanks for a fun Christmas Eve, family!