10.13.2012

Ruby is 4!!!

Our Ruby-dooby turned FOUR on the 29th! I cannot believe it has been four years. We celebrated by meeting up with some friends at the Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge for a fall festival. There were tons of booths and exhibits with birds, reptiles, nature crafts, and even a horse-drawn wagon ride -- Ruby's favorite! 

 Rae & Rosie check out a tiger salamander

Ruby gets her first tattoo -- the MN loon.

Ruby requested a horsey cake this year, and this is what we came up with. I used the girls' Moon Dough mold and marzipan to make the fence. 


Ruby, you are beautiful, quirky, smart and hilarious! You make Mom & Dad smile and laugh every day with your funny Ruby-isms and curious ways. You go out of your way to tell me you love me every single day, and I love you back more than words could ever say. You are so precious to us. Happy birthday, Ruby Ann!

No comments: