10.13.2012

Christian Emmanuel

I am SO behind on blogging and posting pictures. My energy level at the end of the day is nil, and I've been scrambling to edit photos for other people as much as I can before the baby comes. But I am making the time for this post, because I'm so excited to announce the (belated) arrival of my newest, new little nephew, Christian Emmanuel Peterson.


This handsome little man entered our lives in the early hours of October 1st, weighing in at 8 lbs, 7 oz. Rosie is completely taken with him, as we all are! 


He definitely has the "Peterson" look -- he looks just like his big brother, Elijah. 


Look at these two boys!! Are they not the two cutest things you've ever seen?! I can't wait to add our little man into this picture once the three amigos are all together! 


Amber & Pete, congratulations on another beautiful, healthy baby! My heart is bursting with love for him and all of you! Auntie loves you, Christian!!!!!!!!

No comments: