8.15.2011

Rosie Stats

I am so far behind on posting Rosie's stats. Here she is, 11 months old, and I still haven't documented her 6 and 9 month measurements & weights. As many of you know, I don't "do" baby books, so this blog is the official record of my children's growth and development!

At her 6 months checkup, Johnye Rose was a whopping 16 pounds, 11 ounces (only 48th percentile) and 26 1/2 inches long (59th percentile).

At 9 months she was up to 20 pounds (67th percentile) and 28 1/2 inches long (65th percentile).

She hasn't really gotten any better at walking yet. Her max is right around five steps before she falls. She does definitely choose walking over crawling when point B is close by.

Rosie has also started communicating a lot more, and even "says" a few words. I say that loosely, since I may be the only one in the world who could recognize her sounds as actual words.

Nevertheless, she says the words hi, mama, dada, all done, please, "cheese" for the camera, and uh-oh rather clearly. She also says Peekabo, although it's more the intonation that she copies than the actual sounds.

She makes every day brighter, fuller and stickier. I LOVE YOU, ROSIE!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the "stickier" comment:) BTW-if you look at the picture of Rosie and the one next to it of Ruby Ann they look a lot alike!