4.29.2011

Quotes from Rae

Dad to Rae: "It's kind of chilly out, don't you want your hat on?"
Rae: "Not really. My hair is so beautiful when it blows in the wind."
_____________________________

We were reading the Bible passage, "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in me bears much fruit." I asked the girls what it meant for us to bear fruit, and then explained it to them. While we were still talking, Rae excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Moments later she burst back into the room with her pants at her knees and yelled, "Hey, Mom! Our pee is like the juice from the fruit we bear!"
_____________________________

Me: "Rae, will you please go tell Ruby to stop yelling and come talk to me."
Rae (up the steps): "RUUUUBYYYY! MOM SAYS STOP YELLING!!!!!"
_____________________________

I was on the floor folding laundry when Rae walked in.
Rae: "Hmm, lets see. How long have you been doing laundry?"

Then she whips out a tape measure and pulls it out to about three feet.
Rae: "Wow, you've been doing laundry for a while!"

5 comments:

Deb said...

She's hilarious!!

Sarah D said...

HAHAHA oh man she is a funny girl! These are my favorite posts :)

Missy said...

I love the first comment about her hair blowing in the wind the most!

~Mistee~ said...

How funny!!

Sarah Johnson said...

She is so funny! It's great that you are documenting what she says.