1.24.2006

Sick & Tired...and loving it

Today, I am home sick. It started Sunday night and has progressed until today, when I woke up to a throat so sore I thought I was swallowing balls of fire. Turns out it's proably just a virus - the doc put me on antibiotics - and now at home I sit....and sit.....and sit.
I love sick days. I love sleeping in and spending half the day in my pajamas. How I envy the stay at home moms!! (ha ha...just kidding ladies, I know you don't just sit at home in your PJ's all day). I think I could probably do this for about a week and never get bored. But by the end of the week, I'd be ready to go back to work or something. At least the stay at home moms have diapers to change, babies to feed, games to play and children to pick up after. I'm just sitting here. Like a bum. A fat, dumb, happy bum. (I only say fat because when i went to the doctor today, I weighed 8 pounds more than I weighed the last time I went to the doctor, about a month ago.)
There is no point to this blog. I just have nothing better to do. The house is clean, the laundry is running - and for goodness sake I'm SUPPOSED to be taking it easy! :)
Party at my place tonight???

1 comment:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Sorry your sick Audra, but sadly I do stay in my pjs most of the day and I am changing diapers, cleaning up and all. Why get clean clothes on when I am going to get covered in food, spit up and whatever else comes my way!

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon! Enjoy your time off- Let JP pamper you like a queen!