9.22.2011

Joe & Becky!

I can't believe it! My brother Joe and his beautiful fiance Becky are getting married in just TWO DAYS! The weather is supposed to be perfect for their outdoor, country-themed wedding. The girls are so excited to wear their cowgirl boots with their new flower girl dresses, and I can't wait to see the whole thing come together.

We celebrated Becky at a horseback riding bridal shower this past Sunday. The day was cool and crisp, and perfectly overcast for taking pictures! Becky's maid of honor did such a beautiful job setting up a perfect "Becky" day. My bum was sore for a couple days afterwards, but it was so worth it!

Tonight is the rehearsal and dinner, and Saturday is the big day. Please be praying that all of the last-minute details come together smoothly, and for safety for everyone traveling. My Mee-Maw made it in safely last night from Memphis, TN. I haven't seen her since February of 2010!

No comments: