House Hunt Update

For those of you who haven't heard, we had an offer accepted on a house in Buffalo, MN. The offer is pending an inspection by the USDA, who has to approve any home we buy. If they approve it, we are set for a closing date of January 6, 2010. If they don't approve it, we have a back-up plan house in Monticello with an offer all prepared and ready to be submitted.
Our landlord found a new renter starting February 1st, so the clock is now ticking for us to find a place.
Please keep praying that God would open and close doors as necessary to lead us to the house where He wants us to be. We know He will!

No comments: