3.13.2009

Deggorating

JP came home with an egg decorating kit the other night. So who cares how far away Easter is? We're deggorating!
The first night we all did our own eggs with our names on them (well, I helped with Ruby's). I think they turned out pretty cute. (Sorry for the poor quality photos -- they were taken on my phone)
The next day, we did a couple more eggs, but one in particular stood out from the rest. I made a smiley face on one of Rae's eggs, and we put green glitter on his head for hair. Rae loved it, but seemed to quickly lose interest and left the table. Moments later, however, she returned to the table with my hairbrush and started to brush the egg's glitter hair!
Next she left the table again and came back with a spray bottle...
Then a detangling spray (not pictured), and finally some scissors to give it a hair cut.
The end result:
Cute little fellow, if you ask me...

4 comments:

The Petersons said...

To funny! What a mind! =)

Erin said...

Heehee. Can't believe how big Ruby is getting, either!

Anonymous said...

I think Rae was hoping the hair would curl with the spray bottle attack:)

Anonymous said...

Hoping the hair would curl? Sounds familiar! haha. That is so cute, Rae is so creative. :)