12.05.2008

Long Time...

Hi, remember me? :)
I apologize that I have not posted in a very, very long time! We have had a LOT going on the past couple of weeks, and honestly I can't even give you a full update right now. We moved to Dayton a couple weeks ago, only to pack up and leave on a two-week road trip. Right now I am sitting in a hotel room in Columbus, Georgia. Today I watched my brother Micah graduate from basic training at Fort Benning. It was wonderful!
Tomorrow we drive to Memphis, TN to see my grandma (Me-Maw), aunts and uncles on my mom's side. Me-Maw is Ruby's namesake. It will be very special to introduce them. From there we plan to travel to Illinois to visit my dad's brother, Uncle Hank, and his wife Gail. Then we'll be home just in time for the holidays.
It's a lot to take in, but we're doing great. I'll post stories and pictures when we get back home (I hope!).

No comments: