8.04.2008

Updates

Sorry it has been so long since the last post! The last couple of weeks have been busy. On Saturday we attended the third out of six weddings scheduled five weeks in a row. 'Tis the season, I suppose. I don't have pictures from any of them, so I won't elaborate much other than to say they've all been very lovely and it is great to be a part of them! The only difficult part is figuring out a practical rotation for the three maternity dresses I have in my possession (only one of which is mine, the other two are borrowed).
Speaking of maternity, I am 32 weeks along this week and all is going well. Ruby's due date is September 24th. I'm getting big, but not overly uncomfortable. Rae LOVES babies and I know she is going to be excited to have Ruby around.
We are going camping today through Thursday with my brother Micah and his family. For those of you who don't know, my brother has joined the Army Special Forces and is leaving for training on the 14th. He'll be gone for 6 months (his prego wife and two sons will stay here), then he'll come back, get his family and move them all down to N. Carolina in February. We are looking forward to a very special camping trip with them. We'll be at Gooseberry Falls State Park.
Stay tuned for pictures when we get home!

No comments: