3.09.2012

You Do The Math


We are very excited to announce the upcoming arrival of Charlebaby #4! According to several online calculators, our new sweetie will be due 10/31/12. I usually go late, so I'm assuming he or she will make an appearance in early November. Joe and his wife are due in August, and Amber is due in September, so I guess we will have tic, tac, toe babies again!

I just have to laugh when I consider that the new baby will be born right at the start of deer hunting season...the one time of year we were (originally) "trying to avoid" for having a baby. God really does have better plans, doesn't He?

The girls are ecstatic. Ruby really hopes it's either a boy or a girl and wants to name the baby Horsey Rainbow. I told her we could call the baby Horsey Rainbow until we find out the gender. Rae wanted to name the baby Rachel if it's a girl. I told her I didn't think that would work because then we'd have a "Rae" and a "RA-chel." She told me not to worry, we could just call the baby, "Chel!" They are so funny, and I can't wait to see how they will interact with a newborn.

Please be praying for a smooth and healthy pregnancy. So far I feel great.




5 comments:

Priya said...

Congrats, again! Your kids are cute. The issue with hunting season actually crossed my mind too. ;-) It was nice to see you guys the other day!

Sprucegoose said...

Horsey Rainbow is a great name Ruby. ;-)

Sarah D said...

I hope it is a boy or a girl too! Can't wait to meet Horsey Rainbow :) Love the picture.

David and Bethany said...

I actually laughed out loud when I read "Horsey Rainbow"---too fun!!!

Erin said...

Cute picture! I'm excited our kids will be close in age!