8.16.2009

Tie Dye and Party Hard

Today, we celebrated "Papa" Charlebois' 85th birthday with an all-family get together. Papa is one of the SWEETEST men I have ever known, and his love and pride for his family is evident every time you see him.
It was wonderful to see everybody at the party. Papa's family includes one beautiful wife, 6 kids (plus 4 kids-in-law), 8 grandkids (plus 6 married-ins/significant others), and 14 great-grandkids. It gets crowded, but the more the merrier!
We love you, Papa, and we're so proud to be a part of your legacy!

As a fun weekend project, I picked up a tie dye kit at Michael's and we had a lot of fun creating tie dyed t-shirts with Rae and Ava. Everybody tried a different technique, and we came out with some really fun designs. Being the nerds we are, we all wore our "matching" tie dyed shirts to Papa's party. Now Papa wants one, too...so I guess we'll be heading back to Michael's this week!

I didn't get a picture of my shirts because I was behind the camera all day!

No comments: