5.19.2007

Tag, I'm it

Meg tagged me to list 8 random things about myself that you might not know. Just so you know, Meg, I usually don't do these things (and I'm not going to tag anybody else) but I'm doing this just for you! I'm not even sure I can think of 8 things.

Here are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am slightly ambidextrous. I am right-handed, but there are certain things that I can only do left-handed, like shooting pool, dealing cards, and carrying trays as a waitress (I carry the tray on my right hand whereas most right-handed people would carry it with their left and serve the food with their right).

2. I have severe food texture issues that prevent me from eating many otherwise delicious things. Anything that crunches but is still soft (like mushrooms and seafood) is DEFINITELY not a part of my diet, though I love the flavor of mushrooms. Water Chestnuts are no good either.

3. Before deciding to study journalism, I wanted to study science, particularly astronomy and meteorology. I REALLY wanted to be a storm chaser.

4. Many of you know this, but many of you don't. I went to a tiny private high school in Plymouth, MN and had a graduating class of only 24 people.

5. On a more serious note, I struggled with an eating disorder during college (bulimia via laxatives) but was set free by the Grace and Power of God. Most of my close friends don't even know this.

6. I am NOT a morning person. But I married THE morning person of the century. It's been interesting.

7 & 8. I cannot think of anything else even remotely interesting to say about myself, but if anything comes to mind, I'll let you know. Or perhaps YOU all can write things about me in the comments section! Remind me of my quirks.

No comments: