6.03.2006

Announcement!

JP and I are happy to tell you that we are expecting our first baby!
We just found out a few days ago and while we know the "smart" thing would be to wait a while before sharing the news...YEAH RIGHT!!!!
If my math is correct, I think the little one will be here in February.
We're blessed and excited and a bit scared, but we trust God's timing and grace to be perfect in our lives.
I'm feeling fine - can't even tell I'm prego except for I'm a bit tired and emotional (what's new, right?). JP is very excited, too.
Praise God for baby Charlebois - we appreciate and welcome all of your prayers over these next 9 months!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited that I'll get to see you prego in July!! :) (Maybe you'll be showing a little.) Jenny has this amazing "pregnancy journal" that tells you every day what's happening with your baby--it's a wonderful thing to help you know exactly how to pray for your baby's development every day. We're praying for you!!! Love you SO much!! Bethy

Anonymous said...

How very exciting! Congratulations! I bet he or she will be adorable.

margaret said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations and we certainly will be praying for baby Charlebois!!

Chris Good said...

Congratulations!!! Everyone will tell you it's a big change...and it is, but you won't totally grasp it until your holding that baby at home after leaving the hospital and say...um..so now what?

Congratulations again!

jerarbw said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting for you two! Enjoy your pregnancy and your time together as a couple, and prepare for the 2nd greatest gift of all time (1st being salvation of course!) God bless! Amanda

Stephanie Balvin said...

That's very exciting! Don't kid yourself thou it's 10 months, not 9! :) We will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Of course-you already KNOW how excited I am for this baby! Can't wait to see you both in person so I can give you a big hug:)

Love you-

Momma G

Stuart B said...

So it's a cat this time?




I'm sorry...

Congratulations!